Mitchell Selig Ford is actively seeking a full-time sales associate for their dealership in Windsor, Connecticut.
Sales associates are responsible for: thorough training in the Ford product line; communication with customers to determine their unique driving needs; Vehicle test drives and demonstrations of features and value; Ongoing client communication via email and phone to maintain long-term business relationships, along with other administrative and transaction documentation that continue to optimize and improve a successful vehicle sales environment.
The position challenges you to remain eager, enthusiastic and informative to anyone with interest in a vehicle from our dealership. You are not just a sales associate -- you're a representative expert in the Ford product, and an educator for those who want to learn more about their value and benefit!
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- The face of the auto industry is changing. The best associates among our staff come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don't have to have automotive sales experience to be successful, but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service, and previous sales experience of any kind is a definite plus.
- We're in this with you for as long as you want to excel. A steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career should be demonstrated.
- How's your smile? An outgoing personality with expertise at developing and maintaining relationships, a professional appearance and demeanor are keys to greatness.
- Technology is the name of the game. Basic computer office software knowledge and internet proficiency are crucial.
- The law is the law; so you must have a valid CT driver's license, and be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screening.